Panlab features the new OxyletPro waste collection cage for mice. A more comprehensive approach to understanding the animal body mass phenotype by combining the assessment of respiratory metabolism with digestive efficiency through the analysis of collected urine and feces.
The OxyletPro waste collection configuration features:
- Top-level home cage section including refillable food and drink dispensers as well as a smooth grid floor and resting tube accessories for ensuring maximum animal comfort and minimize stress
- Low-level waste collection section with separating cone, collections funnel, urine ring and removable sampling tubes.
- Stainless-steel supporting stand for the chamber set up and optional chiller accessory
- IR bars set, activity logger and SEDACOM software for global activity and rearing assessment (optional).
- Compatible with Panlab indirect calorimetry control units, accessories, and software: gas analyser, air flow and switching unit, reference air chamber and METABOLISM software
- DSI implantable accessories for additional physiological data (optional)
- Fully validated technology for waste collection (Tecniplast)
- Special smooth floor and resting tube for minimizing stress
- Easy cleaning (Polycarbonate, stainless-steel material)
- Compatible with telemetry
OxyletPro’s full modular design allows for simple expandability. Configurations are available for home cage metabolism phenotyping with our Physiocage system and for cardiovascular studies with exercise physiology with our airtight treadmills.
Start with the configuration that meets your requirements today and expand as needs change and grow!
OxyletPro can be used in the following applications: obesity, diabetes, metabolic disorders, nutrition studies, drug screening, phenotyping and more!