- Solutions for telemetry research, pulmonary solutions and behavioral research at the DSI /Panlab/Coulbourn Instruments Virtual Booth
- Solutions for electrophysiology, fluidics and surgery at the Harvard Apparatus /Smart Ephys Vistual booth
Check the last news about our solutions for the automated evaluation of behavior
Together with Coulbourn Instruments, Panlab offers a comprehensive range of solutions of the automated evaluation of behavior in small laboratory animals: video-tracking, mazes, operant/behaviour chambers, fear conditioning and startle test, actimeters, activity wheels, analgesia, metabolism and much more.
Check our novelties!
- New rat/mouse convertible treadmills
- New enhanced rota rod with speed protocol and rocking modes
- New SMART IO Optogenetic pattern stimulation
- New Record-it! Media video recording and player synchronization with operant/behavioral Boxes
- New social box for tethered animals
- New versatile box for tails suspension experiments
- New set-ups combining behavior with telemetry